As Broker of Record and General Counsel for FirstBase, I work to secure spaces uniquely suited to young companies. My own experience as a founder of multiple real estate startups introduced me to the challenges that housing a small, but growing team can present – helping fellow entrepreneurs over these hurdles is both my profession and my passion.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D
- The George Washington University
- Commercial Litigation Associate at Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Co-founder of Philadelphia coworking space Benjamin's Desk
- I'm an endurance athlete with three marathons and an Ironman triathlon under my belt.
- As the daughter of a breast cancer survivor, I've joined fundraising efforts for several nonprofits that support breast cancer research and prevention.